Freya 发表于 2006-3-29 09:23

Seeking Righteous Justice

First of all, i have to apologize for my use of english language; however, since chinese is not my native language, i cannot use it to express my personal perspective regarding the subject clearly

As plainly stated by the title of this post, i'm quite disappointed at the way the forum is running now. Being a member for almost 2 years , i have been visiting here for pretty much at least 3 times perweek and i maintained my visits consistently to show my support. However, by the way some posts work, i cannot get access to them. Since i already stated that chinese is not my native language, i cannot participate frequently in forum discussions; therefore, i have no way to earn the virutal points and money. For some of the valuable posts, i have no access to them because of my lack of "possessions". Personally, i found this quite intimidating because i've been supporting this forum for number of years now yet i've been denied access just because i cannot participate in them. i would really like the admins to consider about this problem. After all, virtual points and money are just a way to encourage the increasing amount of posts but they really shouldn't be used to stop viewers from reading the information on the site.

Again, apologize for the language

May the forum will always be successful

Sincerely,
Freya

紫电青霞 发表于 2006-3-30 09:57

抹汗|||,还好我英语没有全部还给老师
Freya,你的情况可能比较特殊一点吧。
一个论坛要发展也是要依靠会员的积极发言,如果所有会员都潜水不说一句话,那我们论坛岂不是要冻得死人?而且这样也会严重影响发帖人的积极性,试想一下,如果你很用心地写好一篇帖子,结果下面几乎没有跟帖的人那会是一种什么样的心情?所以论坛将一些比较好的帖子设置为需要虚拟货币或需要一定的级别才可以看,其根本用意也是为了鼓励大家积极参与到论坛中来。
因为你现在不能打中文,其实我建议你如果想发言还是可以用英文,因为就我所知道的情况,论坛很多人的英文水平都很好,以前还有会员用英文写作的。就算英文不好的会员也正好趁此机会锻炼一下自己的英语阅读水平吧,所以不用担心你用英文发帖大家看不懂。
很感谢你一直以来对论坛的支持,谢谢。

kwok0926 发表于 2006-5-11 09:47

freya, i really think you have raised a good point here~i have been getting very frustrated on this issue for the past few months too, so i've decided not to return here as frequently as before.... i think if i chose not to reply for a few more months, my readability point may eventually be "zero"...

[ 本帖最后由 kwok0926 于 2006-5-11 14:03 编辑 ]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Seeking Righteous Justice